Unwired Promotions’ Mobile Marketing Services helps your business move forward. Just because you can see your desktop site on a mobile phone doesn’t mean it’s mobile-friendly. Mobile sites are designed for the small screen, with the needs of mobile users in mind. A mobile-friendly site can help your business connect with customers and drive conversions.
Your customers are already mobile and you could be losing sales because potential customers can’t view your web content. Most consumers keep their keys, wallets, and cell phones with them at all times. The mobile web is here and the real question is are you ready?
Mobile Marketing Facts
According to Google’s Mobile initiative:
- By 2013, more people will use their mobile phones than PCs to get online
- Mobile searches have grown 4x since 2010
- There will be one mobile device for every person on earth by 2015
- 57% of customers would not recommend a business with a bad mobile site
- 23% of adults have cursed at their phone when a site doesn’t work
- 95% of smartphone users have searched for local information
- 61% of users call a business after searching and 59% visit the location
- 90% of these people act in 24 hours
- 50% of mobile searches lead to purchase
Mobile Marketing Campaigns
One of the most popular forms of mobile advertising is SMS Marketing. Text messaging allows you to communicate directly to your target market by sending a simple, quick text message. This permission-based program is perfect because your recipients have opted-in to receive your messages. It’s effective because they want to receive your text alerts and statistics shows that 95% of all text messages are read within 15 minutes, there is no other method of communication that offers such immediate response to your marketing.
SMS marketing is soon going to blow other marketing methods out of the water, and it’s time to get in on the ground floor of this incredibly hot opportunity.
Is your website or business mobile ready? Do you need an effective SMS Marketing campaign?
Mobilize your site and move your business forward. Get a FREE consultation on mobile marketing services today!