Unwired Promotions’ Mobile Marketing Services helps your business move forward. Just because you can see your desktop site on a mobile phone doesn’t mean it’s mobile-friendly. Mobile sites are designed for the small screen, with the needs of mobile users in mind. A mobile-friendly site can help your business connect with customers and drive conversions.
Your customers are already mobile and you could be losing sales because potential customers can’t view your web content. Most consumers keep their keys, wallets, and cell phones with them at all times. The mobile web is here and the real question is are you ready?
According to The Chief Marketing Officer Council:
- Mobile digital media time in the US is now significantly higher at 51% compared to desktop (42%)
- Nearly two-thirds of Americans own a smartphone and 19% of Americans rely on a smartphone for accessing online services and for staying connected
- 65% of US smartphone users check their phones within 15 minutes of rising. 64% check their phones within 15 minutes of going to bed
- 84% of 13-17 year olds own a mobile phone. 83% of 6-9 year olds use a tablet
- 64% of decision-makers read their e-mail via mobile devices
- 44% of consumers say that they would like brands to deliver deals and coupons to their mobile devices
Mobile Marketing Services
Is your website or business mobile ready? Mobilize your site and move your business forward. Get a FREE consultation on mobile marketing services today!
Mobile Marketing Facts
According to Google’s Mobile initiative:
- More people will use their mobile phones than PCs to get online
- Mobile searches have grown 4x since 2010
- 57% of customers would not recommend a business with a bad mobile site
- 23% of adults have cursed at their phone when a site doesn’t work
- 95% of smartphone users have searched for local information
- 61% of users call a business after searching and 59% visit the location
- 90% of these people act in 24 hours
- 50% of mobile searches lead to purchase